Today Serena & Lily is kicking off their Thank You Event and you guys, you don’t want to miss this one! It is hands down their best sale of the year and nearly everything is 25% off. So if you’ve been eyeing some of their beautiful pieces, now is the time. Treat yourself and get some off your holiday shopping checked off too. I’m sharing some of my favorite pieces that I personally own from Serena & Lily, as well as some additional items I’d love to one day own too!
This sale is good from 11/26-12/3. Exclusions: items in the sale section, gift certificates, art, Limited-Edition Public C7 Bike.
- Capiz Honeycomb Chandelier – This chandelier that we have in our dining area in hands down my favorite piece that I own from Serena & Lily. It is just such a gorgeous statement piece and really elevates the feel of our small dining nook. I love how glamorous it makes the space feel without it being overwhelming.
- Balboa Counter Stool – These stools are on my wishlist for our newly renovated kitchen island. I just love the texture and the gold details on them.
- Woodbury Serving Board – We have this in our kitchen and love it! It would also make a really great gift, especially for those that you aren’t certain what to purchase!
- Dip-Dyed Cake Stand – Aren’t these just the cutest cake stands ever? I love how chunky they are and the dip-dyed effect is so cool. These would also make great gifts!
- Montecito Pillow Cover – These indoor/outdoor pillows offer so much texture yet still speak to my neutral loving heart. I have been using these indoors but can’t wait for the temperature to warm up and see how they look outside!
- Sutter Velvet Quilt – Okay, I could probably write an entire blog post on how much I love Serena & Lily bedding. Matter o’ fact, I probably will! But we recently got the Velvet version of this Sutter Quilt and you guys… it is AMAZING! I just love jumping into bed every night and cozying up with this quilt. I honestly wasn’t a quilt person because getting the Sutter Quilt but now I can’t imagine any other way of making our bed. Absolutely worth the investment!
- Mirabelle Rug – I gushed all about this rug in a recent blog post and you can read all about it here. But if you’ve been eyeing any of their rugs, now is such a great time to snatch one up. I am so happy with this rug!
- Reese Wide Nightstand – I wouldn’t be sad if Santa left two of these under the Christmas tree with my name on this! This nightstand is just gorgeous and is at the tippy top of my wish list.
- Claremont Sconce – I love the look of these wall sconces and think they could go perfectly in a kitchen above some open shelves or above the Reese Nighstands I mentioned above!
- Dip-Dyed Stools – We have two of these and they make the perfect accessory piece. I recently added a tree on top of one in our entry nook (see below!).
Here is one of the super cute Dip-Dyed Stools styled in our front entryway. I added a faux tree on top and it adds the perfect height to this space.
I am so in love with this Mirabelle rug, it’s insane! I’ve never owned such a luxurious rug and it absolutely stands up to the quality. Serena & Lily is my favorite partner in design for a reason– they are the best!
Here we have the gorgeous chandelier and the pillows on the chairs. This chandelier is my favorite piece from Serena & Lily because it is so unique and totally elevates this space!
I hope this guide was helpful and you were able to find some great pieces for your home! This post was sponsored by Serena & Lily but all opinions are 100% my own. I appreciate you reading!